Popular Posts

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Strangers - by Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.@ #HappyHomoeopathy Clinic

STRANGERS – by Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
 Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. 
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. 
Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
 Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
-Calvin Coolidge


To judge between good or bad, between successful and unsuccessful would take the eye of a God.
-Anton Chekhov

I remember the first day at college when I was on the top of the world getting into the medical field and making way ahead in life …
Zoom!
Life is Forever! For me its gone rewind and fast forward until this day when 
Someone termed me unsuccessful!
I was smiling when I heard it!!
Being a doctor gets you many compliments and praises and infatuated approaches, the point is never let that go to your head.
Sometimes we keep doing something which we have decided is correct for all around us and forget to take and accept a Point of view.
This is what’s happened with him, he just couldn’t take a feedback and bashed at me.
This is an example of exaggeration, when you dwell on your past and just can’t have enough of it and stop understanding all those around you, start judging instead and make yourself god.
We all have come across such souls the point here is how to handle these kind,
Should you get angry on them when behave this way or tell them as you sow so shall you reap, or just stay calm.
With this experience I was wondering about the goodness around me, as kids in school we were taught don’t talk to strangers!
Don’t accept any chocolates and goodies from unknown people and this always fascinated me, in case we STOP MEETING STRANGERS HOW will the world work?
It’s just not possible.
As doctors we take an OATH to cure all.
And some emotional studies say, a doctor should avoid treating his own kith and kin.
Well so my family should go to a stranger and treat them and not me!
Strangers!!
We are asked to use Public transport more than personal vehicle …. Go green …. Environment saviour … and hello public transport is filled with stranger’s right.
I think I will go on with many examples like this I know we can’t do without strangers around us.
Here I am at UAE away from my family and who’s with me strangers and strangers and with my experience I love these wonderful strangers all around me, so much to learn and so much to do  
This person who termed me Unsuccessful knows me since last 10years and he judged me and why because he took me for granted.
We with our family we feel they are always with us always sticking and we tend to take them for granted and in that emotion we take wrong decisions about our own kin and kith ,
This is one of the reasons why many doctors agree to this point of refrain from practice on family members they say “your emotion will cloud your decision “
I disagree though, yet that’s just me.
I know we all need a magic wand to just know what one is doing is right and only right, we are so scared to leap, we are so scared someone might hurt us and thus stop our kids from going to strangers I know boldness is harmful sometimes, yet how do I obtain that discretion is that really possible,
Many people told me blogging is not professional,well again its just me , I prefer blogging because its easy and faster as yet.
How did I achieve my discretion about understanding a stranger , by my study of Graphology- Handwriting and Signature Analysis, which again is not conventional, my favourite scientist said “SCIENCE IS JUST THE BEST GUESS”; so I am happy I am a student of science and my guess is always the best!
So friends and readers and dear patrons- 
Strangers are delightful 
Strangers teach you well 
Let’s all be with each other and not judge each other!
As I always say Be Kind to our own selves and all around us.





With loads of love 
Your Happy Doctor,
Happy Homoeopathy
We are present now at INDIA UAE KUWAIT.
Call us 09762688352   ;0971557863353  email us – dr.fatemapalgharwala@yahoo.com 
P.S. – HAPPY HOMOEOPATHY is looking to make a website, inviting ideas and designers to do this for us. Please call the Doctor directly between 11am – 1pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiest Post Of The Day!

BUSY ! Yes work goes on Just a reminder! Keep the Kindness button On!!

 #Graphology #handwritinganalysis Being busy in my field means changing lives helping clients mentoring businesses..... #business #mentori...

Most Read by you.