Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 March 2015

CHICKEN @ DUBAI .... HORROR !!!!! - by Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.@ #HappyHomoeopathy Clinic

Chicken at Dubai
It’s been my greatest scare to eat chicken at UAE due to variety health factors.
Every time I visit here I am at sea with chicken in every menu!
People have always gathered with what is the easiest for them, chicken is a staple here no need mention the reasons.
Have been meeting many patrons here and listening to their elaborate diets and exercise regimes, the lifestyle is extremely similar to many Asian countries,
Thoughts and businesses are same.
Its fun at Dubai because of the ease of life here’s home away from home.
Yet the chicken concern stays!!! Horror!
Ok so what happens next with Dr.Fatema Palgharwala your Happy Homoeopath!
I was offered variety and variety
I didn't once face the scare of chic on my plate!!!
Are you laughing?
I am hogging!
Here at UAE.
Dr.Fatema Palgharwala
09762688352
0557863353
@ffspp
Happiness is Always UNDER the Cool Saya Mubarak of AqaMaulaTUS














1 comment:

  1. A story I wud love to share.
    A person came to our prophet tصَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ to ask him how to loose money. Coz he had too much money n was fed up of his richness. No matter how much he spent it, gave charity , it wud come bck to him. He wanted to get rid of it. Prophet Mohammed صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ saw said eat Ur food on a camel n u will b poor soon. He did the same thing. But to his surprise he became more rich. He came to our prophet again n told him I am gettin more richer again. Prophet replied Howz it possible. Did u eat on the bck of camel. He said yes. Then he asked to the person if any grain fell down. The person replied several times. But whenever a grain used to fall, the person used to get down the camel , pick it n again sit on camel n eat. Prophet then told this is the reason Ur wealth is increasing. I told u to sit on camel n eat thinkin if any grain falls u Wudnt get down to pick. Rizq says it doesnt want to enter the house of those who waste it. It's one of my fav stories and In'shaa'Allah I'll never waste or drop a single grain.

    ReplyDelete

Happiest Post Of The Day!

BUSY ! Yes work goes on Just a reminder! Keep the Kindness button On!!

 #Graphology #handwritinganalysis Being busy in my field means changing lives helping clients mentoring businesses..... #business #mentori...

Most Read by you.