Popular Posts

Saturday 24 January 2015

“Ek amul,....with KINDNESS! - by Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.@ #HappyHomoeopathy Clinic

“Ek amul, tikha kam, kanda nai, kakdi zyada “
“1 amul sandwich , less spicy, no onion, add more cucumber.”
This is an overdue article, I was waiting for a proper example for this thought to be put through you dear patron.
When we think about Mohamadali road At Mumbai, MS, the first thought which comes in our heads is STREET FOOD AND SHOPPING!
Well here is located a small standing stall of GOLDENPOINT SANDWICH, Just by the general Post office.
I must be eating the famous AMUL SANDWICH here for like last 15years average 2 sandwiches per week.
What’s so unique about this we all get vegetables stacked with bread everywhere, why are you reading about this particular sandwich?
When I was a kid and we would go for a sandwich at this place there was always an Old Fat Uncle standing and when we would say “ek sandwich”!!! he would look at me with wide eyes and then wait for me to repeat my order and I would wonder what to say, I used to feel intimidated also sometimes with his demeanour and always would wonder why he does that?
Then eventually I learnt what I wanted so I started saying, “ek amul, tikha kam, kanda nai, kakdi zyada “……. This would make this Uncle Smile and very happily he would neatly cut my sandwich and present it to me appetizingly!
Over the years I learnt with this OLD Uncle that although sandwich is just bread n raw vegetables YET every sandwich will taste unique with him. Yes this is the quality that only this uncle standing at GOLDEN POINT SANDWICH can offer, he has the capacity of making that 1 sandwich special and unique for you.
It took him years to inculcate that habit in me every time I said 1-sandwich he will stare at me as if I committed a crime!!!! lol!!! and then every time I felt I wanted this and I dint want that in my sandwich and then the ek sandwich became ------“ek amul , tikha kam,kanda nai, kakdi zyada “

So this is kindness of this Fat man that I learnt to get what I wanted.
He taught me kindness. He taught me perfection. He gave me the thought that everything has the capacity to be unique.
Since 2years I started writing about Amber which is such a unique offer from the universe to us all,
We are reading learning knowing so many things about this wonder gemstone.
Here are some experiences I will share with you,
Many people come and talk about the prices of amber to me and show and give me big stories about the prices of amber, and here’s what I say to them;
The difference between the amber you are talking about and the amber I am giving is simple and straight FALSE x TRUE.
TRUE IS STRICT TRUE IS COSTLY TRUE IS KIND!
False ----- nO comments …..;;;;
I know today I am like this Old Man at Goldenpoint sandwich 15years back , who incessantly made and habituated every customer describe his/her  sandwich ……,
And today every person who eats a sandwich here has a unique taste on his tongue.
Always remember this world is filled with kinds and kinds and kinds of humans  
 THE ONLY QUALITY WHICH WILL MAKE YOU THAT UNIQUE HUMAN IS KINDNESS.
Yes kindness!
احسن الى من اساء اليك
Do good unto those who do bad / evil to you.
Be Kind, irrespective of your situation
 Your status
Your place
 Whatever
 However
 Whoever
 BE KIND.




 At Happy Homoeopathy I follow this rule, whatever the situation, being kind.
Achievement is a rule. And Kindness is the key to this achievement.
There are many amongst us who are unique who incessantly point out and only follow ethics.
Our Most unique example for this is MY AQA MAULA, RA, ‘SMB!’ and Our AQA MAULA, TUS.
Every second rather every micro second of HIS LIFE IS KINDNESS KINDNESS KINDNESS!!!
Why are we having problems amongst us?
Why do we feel Dr.Fatema will cheat us?
Why do we compete street stuff vs certified goods?
Why do we ask does Homoeopathy work????
Its just because we lack in kindness.
I know kindness is tough to practise it took me 7years of medical practice to learn it I’ve faced failures had my wins, learnt and learnt from every patient, learning every day.

Came across this one patient who came to me after visiting 3 separate mental health physicians for 3years; after meeting me she had one sentence for me “ Dr , you are the first one I came across during this ordeal who has been Kind to me and explained to me what I am suffering from.”
It just took me 10extra minutes to explain her situation to her, and that was kindness to her , because nobody ever did that to her it made things so simple and ethical for her because now she knew what medication she needed and such cases than heal quick. It just took kindness, for healing.
So as I understand being kind is now routine here at HAPPY HOMOEOPATHY, its nothing like a task, now every patient here is treated uniquely with their own tasty sandwiches.
Visit for your sandwich soon!
Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.
Your Happy Homoeopath.
NLP Consultant and Trainer.
Happy Handwriting Analysis expert and Teacher.
Amber/Kerba Consultant.
Be Kind call me @09762688352
Tweet me with Kindness @ffspp
Look at me with Kindness on Skype – drfatema1
For more about Kindness – www.happyglobe.blogspot.in






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiest Post Of The Day!

BUSY ! Yes work goes on Just a reminder! Keep the Kindness button On!!

 #Graphology #handwritinganalysis Being busy in my field means changing lives helping clients mentoring businesses..... #business #mentori...

Most Read by you.