Popular Posts

Friday 1 May 2015

COOKING.DO YOU KNOW COOKING? - by Dr.Fatema Palgharwala.@ #HappyHomoeopathy Clinic



I wonder how IT IS possible for THEM.
They don't know cooking and I know cooking,
Dear readers I'm taking a break from the intense writing and  here's a light         article for little funny things in life!
The question I have always faced while meeting any man for   matrimony is Do    you know cooking?  well I initially thought    maybe they ask because men don't know how to carry a conversation. Then later one friend said no DR! THEY ask  you this because their mothers want this information. OK so mother in law          thingy well I started taking it seriously, and religiously when faced this query I  would ANSWER. Now  another thing started happening, men who meet me find it  very intimidating that a Dr can be so efficient that she can cook also ,well and  that also really tasty! (please don't ask for any     treats after reading THIS)
So I'm confused again what is the answer that should be given  and how to decide if I've to say I know cooking or I don't know cooking , to find my prince                charming.
Now you know the Dr's mind goes into research!  I decided let's get a statistical   data from all those married and find what answer they GAVE. Well!
I STARTED...............
Was doing this for LIKE 2 months and guess what?
I found these women around me don't know COOKING!
Do they cook for their children HUSBAND......? NO!
well I asked my MOM? Mom what was your answer when dad ASKED? Mom     said all the cooking I do I learnt after marriage,
Wow!
So now I'm phished for marriage MAN! please teach me how to forget cooking,
EXCLAMATIONS, PAUSE, intensive, ADJECTIVES, oh my GOD,                     ACTUALLY!
so now decided my Answer is I have had specific memory LOSS! And I don't 
know how to cook.
cooking has been my stress BUSTER, I remember someone telling me, your          emotions make your food and my best friend cooks beautifully, my mom is the 
bests cook on earth and Dad makes the best KHEEMA, my brother is very good with   his culinary skills and sister is the nutrition consultant who's always cooked well measured DISHES, my KAKI, IN case  you've eaten the Khichda she makes you have had your heaven trip!
Such a strong cooking background and Now I've forgotten        cooking!
NAH! I am not giving my skill for some unknown man just to marry, NAH!
Dear MEN!
I understand your confusion about educated women , your  head spins in deciding .I have lately come across men who are well educated and all well settled and they have narrowness about education, they want to marry someone less educated        then themselves I wonder in case these find someone less educated and marry    what will be the plight of their daughters. WHY ? please answer someone?why is our  community          having this problem?  we have such support system of         ITNC   and many times I hear from my counsellor please let's drop some  degrees from your PROFILE! Hilarious I just laugh out  loud seriously is marriage worth my degree     NAH!
I feel if you can't taste how you cooked you wasted your LIFE, how can someone not know the most basic thing of life I mean  cooking is HAPPINESS! I will insted tell all these women cook ladies COOK!
After a daylong work no matter how busy I prefer eating at least one thing I have cooked myself, WE are blessed with the   abundance of richness of this world yet cooking is Heaven! And mom's cooking top of the WORLD!
I know marriage is an important part of life yet I have come to realise that our     community lacks the open view about educated women, the basic principles of the relationship is lost and it's     loosing it's charm where nobody is equal , you want to marry    someone lower than you thus to tame them for life which is      pathetic attitude.  and the latest is you marry someone with a   rich DAD! Well that's       GREAT!
So now what is the SOLUTIONS?
this time Dr.Fatema Palgharwala is stuck with a question?       
Need your ANSWERS?
What should I do?
Is there someone who wills to marry a single, charming, well    

educated, knows cooking, AND IS A SUCCESSFUL Doctor!

with all the tons of blessings of MAULA,TUS. I am proud,kind and honest to      myself, and I  love cooking! Its my MaulaTUS,    blessing that HE has bestowed that happiness in me and my         surroundings which tastes in the food I cook.    AMEEN. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiest Post Of The Day!

BALTIC AMBER. OLD AMBER vs NEW AMBER. By Dr.Fatema Palgharwala, Gemologist.

New KERBA  or OLD KERBA  What is this ? What is the meaning behind this statement?  What is KERBA actually? Always been answerin...

Most Read by you.